This semester, we’re teaming up with our partners at the University Health Center, Counseling Center, and Active Minds at Maryland to promote the mental health and emotional wellness benefits of being physically active.
We’d love to hear how moving makes you feel – and you have a chance to win a limited edition Maryland flag Polar water bottle for doing so!
How to enter:
- Snap a photo of either of the following: (1) you being active or (2) you holding a sign that tells us how moving makes you feel. You can use our sign template or write your own.
- Share your photo to our Facebook page, or on a public Twitter or Instagram account with the hashtag #ActiveTerp and tag @UMDRecWell – and be sure to follow us so that we can send you a direct message if you win!
- If you share a photo of you being active (rather than holding a sign), be sure to include how moving makes you feel in your post, caption, or tweet.
We’ll randomly pick 30 winners throughout the month of April.
- Must be an University of Maryland student (undergraduate or graduate) to win.
- Limit 1 entry per account.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.