Our student writers are passionate about living well – and most importantly, they are knowledgeable experts-in-training working closely with health promotion professionals at RecWell and the UHC.
You can expect to see blog posts from:
- Certified personal trainers and group fitness instructors
- SNAPs (Sensible Nutrition Advocacy Peers), trained senior dietetics students
- HEALTH Works (Helping Establish a Lifestyle that Works) peer educators
- SHARE (Sexual Health and Reproductive Education) peer educators
- CARE (Campus Advocates Respond and Educate to Stop Violence) peer educators
- CHOICES (Choosing Healthy Options in the College Environment Safely) peer educators